creative icon Embroidery & Sewing Machine
creative icon Embroidery & Sewing Machine
creative icon Embroidery & Sewing Machine
Where perfection meets freedom. The creative icon sewing and embroidery machine is a high-performance machine designed to provide you seamless connectivity, unparalleled power, and a large workspace.
The ultimate embroidery and sewing machine, where perfection meets freedom. PFAFF’s high-performance creative icon provides seamless connectivity, unparalleled power, and an expansive workspace.
The creative icon has been designed to satisfy sewists, quilters, and embroiderers who demand perfection. Winner of the 2018 Red Dot award for brilliantly designed products, PFAFF’s most advanced machine combines superior performance with supreme usability.
With a multitude of amazing features, the creative icon is designed for artisan sewers, professional fashion designers, and embroidery maestros. It offers technological brilliance with full cloud connectivity and storage, with PFAFF’s integrated apps for expanded stitch options. Packed with features, it includes over 800 embroidery designs and unique specialty stitches such as Radiant, Triple Ribbon, Floating, Lace, and Off-The-Edge techniques.
Create what you’ve always imagined with the largest, most customisable, and intuitive tablet-like display, where you can swipe, pinch and zoom just like on your smartphone. And speaking of smart: full cloud connectivity means your machine updates with new software automatically, so your machine is always ready with the latest designs and functionality.
Couple this with the most powerful needle pressure ever, enhanced IDT technology, maximum workspace, and precision control, and you have everything you need to create your most creative projects yet.
0A - Standard Presser Foot for IDT, 1A - Fancy Stitch Foot for IDT, 2A - Fancy Stitch Foot, 3 - Blind Hem Foot, 4 - Zipper Foot for IDT, 5A - Sensormatic Buttonhole Foot, 5M - Manual Buttonhole Foot, 6A - Embroidery/Sensormatic Free Motion Foot, 6D - Dynamic Spring Foot, 8 - Maxi Stitch Foot, 1/4" Quilting Foot for IDT, Bi-Level Guide Foot for IDT.
creative Supreme Hoop (360x260mm), creative Elite Hoop (260x200mm), creative 120 Square Hoop (120x120mm)
Luggage Style Carrying Bag with Package Insert for Embroidery Unit, Embroidery Unit, 4 x Thread Net, Soft Cover for Machine, PC software for Download, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Brush, 9 x Bobbins, Edge/Quilting Guide, 2 x Thread Cone Holder, Power Cord, Foot Controller, Needles.
- Biggest workspace: The workspace measurements are: 310mm in width, 140mm in height, and the height under the sewing head is 76.2mm
- Comprehensive Connectivity with WiFi and MySewnet™ Recieve updates and alerts on your smartphone and stay connected with machine updates and real-time project status. You can also digitise photos on the go!. Automatic updates will be provided through WiFI connectivity, cloud storage on mySewnet™, live updates with the SewNotice™ and Embroidery Notification app.
- Enhanced Original IDT™ The Integrated Dual Feed (IDT) technology perfectly feeds all fabric types simultaneously from the top and bottom to produce perfect results everytime.
- Innovative Lighting Design The LED lighting is perfectly positioned at the most beneficial points to eliminate shadows.
- Power, Stability and Precision Designed to reduce vibrations, providing power and stability needed for superior results. The needle piercing force is 150 NWT for more strength.
- Innovative and Exclusive Stitches Experience unique sewing techniques such as Floating Stitches, Radiant Stitches, Single, Double, Triple Ribbon Stitches, Lace Edge Stitches and Stacking Stitches.
- Automatic Needle ThreaderIncludes a fully Automatic Needle threader. The thread paths with telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favourite threads, regardless of the spool size.
- Multi-Touch, Tablet-Like Screen The Interactive tablet display, with a customisable interface allows you to have even more creative freedom. Pinch, Swipe, Zoom and Personalise on the brand's largest, most customisable 10.1inch (257mm) colour display.
- Smart, Computerised Interface New Graphical User Interface that is loaded with features that have never been seen before on a sewing and embroidery machine.
- Shared Sewing Knowledge The PFAFF help center features more than 100 animated or illustrated interactive on-screen, step-by-step guides for reference and efficiency in support of countless projects.
- ActivStitch™ Technology Revolutionary technology delivers precise, gorgeous embroidery even when using challenging novelty threads such as metallic. The sensors measure your fabric thickness to regulate the amount of thread needed to achieve the perfect balance between the top and bobbin threads.
- Largest Embroidery Area Embroider up to 360mm x 350mm using the optional Grand Dream
- Large BobbinStitch your projects with less interruptions to refill the bobbin.
- Telescopic Thread Guide Easily use any thread spool or cones with perfect results.
- Multiple USB PortsTwo USB ports to easily transfer all of your embroidery files.
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Sensor Easily avoid accidental damage when the straight stitch plate is attached to the machine with the Straight Stitch Needle Plate Sensor, which automatically sets the machine to straight stitch when the Plate is attached.
- Built-in Accessory Tray The rubberised accessory tray with custom compartments makes it easy to keep all of your accessories neat and organised.
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor Wind more bobbins while the machine is stitching out an embroidery design.
- Top and Bottom Thread Sensors Alerts you when the bobbin or needle thread is running low or has broken.
- Thread SnipsAutomatically cuts top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the back side of the fabric.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook No threads will be caught in the bobbin area.
- Embroidery Carrying Case Included Easily carry and store your embroidery unit.
- Updatable Firmware Machine firmware updates can be made automatically via WiFi and MySewnet.
- Enhanced Fabric Feed With 8 feeding segments, the creative icon delivers exceptional feeding for professional results.
- Floating Stitches Use this exclusive stitch technique to create embellishments to your project with stitches that look like they are floating on top of the fabric with no connecting stitches in-between, which results in a unique hand stitched effect.
- Radiant Stitches Sew decorative stitches along a curved line easily as the radiant stitches spread out equally along any curve.
- lace Edge Stitches Stitch delicate lace edges without switching the machine into embroidery mode.
- Triple, Double, and Single Ribbon StitchesAdd an extra dimension to your decorative stitching with ribbon stitches. With this exclusive patented technique, narrow ribbons and trims are braided into these special stitches as you sew. The new triple ribbon stitches is exlusive to the creative icon.
- Stacking Stitches The stacking stitches are two sets of stitches that have been designed to be sewn on top of each other. Add an extra dimension by stitching them in different colours.
- Enhanced Stitch Creator Feature Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Stitch Repeat There is two options called: Patchwork Program and Single Stitch Program. Sew your seam and the creative icon will remember the seam length to repeat over and over. Or you can set the number of stitches you wish to sew.
- Over 800 stitches A wide variety of stiches including 9mm decorative stitches and maxi stitches up to 52mm wide.
- Decorative Stitch Tapering Easily taper at the beginning or at the end of any stitch/ Change the angle of the taper for unlimited creative opportunities. You cna even embroider tapers into the hoop!
- Enhanced Electronic Knee-Lift Enhanced ergonomic design which raises the presser foot with comfort and an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Free-Motion Modes Choose between 2 modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Stitch Width Safety Limit stitch width to center needle straight stitch to prevent needle breakage while using a straight stitch foot.
- Sew with Embroidery Unit On Easily convert from embroidery mode to sewing mode; no need to remove the embroidery unit.
- Stitch Positioning Move complete stitching right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density The density can be increased or decreased without affecting the stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after thread snip.
- 6 Built-in Sewing Fonts 6 fonts for combining in Sequencing plus another 2 for monograming, which makes personalising your projects easy.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole In one easy step buttonhole columns are sewn in the same directon for professional results.
- Mirror Image of Stitches Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities when decorating your projects.
- Twin Needle Program Simply enter your twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width.
- Stitch Restart Return to the beginning of your stitching sequence without the need to reset special settings.
- Needle Up/Down Set your needle to stop in the up or down position, for techniques such as pivoting, applique and more.
- Start/Stop Button Sew without the use of the foot control. Makes long seams, free-motion and embroidery easy.
- Enhanced Shape Creator Feature Combines decorative stitches and/or design elements instantly and precisely to create unique borders and designs.
- Applique Creator Over 20 shapes and applique specific stitch options, or even use any stitch that is available on the machine.
- More than 800 Embroidery Designs A variety of built-in embroidery designs that are neatly categorised into categories.
- Precise Positioning Feature Place each embroidery design exactly where you want it. Match multiple hoopings with ease to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- Embroidery Stitch Out Overview Review your embroidery settings and make any changes you may like to make before beginning the embroidery stitch-out.
- Faster Embroidery Speed Stitches up to 1050 stitches per minute with optimum results.
- Cut Jump Stitches Cuts embroidery jump stitches automatically, pulling threads to the back side.
- Auto Save Will periodically save the embroidery stitch number and position while embroidering. If you need to come back to where you left off, it is nice and easy to find where you were up to.
- 8 Built-in Embroidery Fonts All fonts are available in multiple sizes including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Embroider Any Sewing Stitch Sew any stitch into the hoop, to create unique embroidery designs.
- Undo/Redo in Embroidery Edit To assist you when editing your embroidery.
- Hoop Positions Four constant hoop positions: Current Stitch, Park, Center and Trim.
- 3 Embroidery Hoops Included1. creative 120 square hoop (120x120), creative Elite Hoop (260x200) and the creative Supreme Hoop (360x260)
- QuickFont Program Included Using your computer and QuickFont program to create embroidery fonts from any TrueType font. Free download from www.pfaff.com
- Program for Viewing and Organising Designs Organise design files saved on your computer, turn designs into image files, print catalgoues and more at pfaff.com
creative signature Embroidery Programs
- Rotate - Easily rotate in 1° increments for precise adjustments
- Resize - Stitch count is automatically recalculated when designs are enlarged or reduced
- Scale - Enlarge or reduce designs, stitch count is automatically recalculated
- Multi-select and Grouping - Quickly select one or many designs for editing
- Colour Edit - Change thread colours of the design on the machine screen
- Monochrome - Stitch any design in a single colour with out the colour
- Baste in the Hoop - Baste fabric to a stabiliser that is already hooped. Perfect for velvet and other specialty fabrics that you don't want to hoop.
- Colour Block Sort - Group like colour blocks together for easy thread management during embroidery stitch-out
- Colour Block Merge - Select to eliminate stops between identical threads colours for quicker embroidery
- Change Stitch-Out Order - Set your preferred stitch-out order when embroidering multiple designs into one hooping.
- Change Stitch-Out Order - Set your preferred stitch-out order when embroidering multiple designs in one hooping.